That’s right, I said chilly. Here we are after the hottest and driest summer on record – or that I remember, anyway. Last night at Jaia’s soccer game I had to pull out the fleece to keep the goosebumps in check. NOt the most odd thing to ever happen, but SO out of the blue. I’m not complaining though. Fall is coming. 🙂
Here are some things:
- Some hooligans broke into our cars last night. Thankfully (for us) we store mountains of crap in our glove boxes with nothing of value. I wish I could have seen their faces when they realized that they had not, in fact, hit the jackpot. Jerks. I wish they’d at least clean up their mess.
- Yes, both our cars were unlocked. My dad will be shaking his head at me when he finds out.
- The shizz went down at Jaia’s soccer game last night. Two parents (one of the biggest kid, one of the smallest) had a shouting match when big kid trampled small kid. I had the fortunate opportunity to be sitting in between the two and have possibly never been more uncomfortable in my life.
- Dan would be miffed at me for doing this so publicly, so I thought I would try to slip it in here and make it less conspicuous, but I wanted to congratulate my husband on his most awesome promotion. So well deserved and so much to be proud of. We certainly are! Way to go, Mr. Fullerton!
- The Olympics are soon over. What will I do with my time?
- This week Jaia has been at an all day camp. On the first day, after I dropped her off, I cried. Not weepy or uncontrollable. But there were tears. It was my first mini of what we will experience in the fall when we drop her off at school for her first day of grade 1. **gulp**
- Our cherry tomatoes are ready. This is awesome.
- The library is an awesome way to spend part of your day. Take your kids there. Borrow books. Read them.
And that is all. Have any things you want to share today?