Things in 2013:
10 Things I resolve to do:
1. Blog more often. 4 times a week, at least. Maybe. Hopefully.
2. Start and finish a Project 365.
3. Somehow rid myself of my pelvic bursitis so I can properly train for a 10K and kill last year’s time.
4. Play more, worry less.
5. Learn to sew.
6. See ALL the Oscar contenders BEFORE the show for the first time ever.
7. Travel somewhere new.
8. Take time for me. Make time for me.
9. Rekindle a few old and missed friendships.
10. The usual suspects: drink more water, exercise more, eat less junk.
(Today’s Project 365 prompt: Resolution)
5 Home Projects to FINISH in 2013:
1. The bannisters and staircase and painting. I stained one side months ago and it has sat untouched since. It’s time.
2. Finish painting the master bedroom. We’ve crossed into our 3 rd year in this house and walls in our bedroom remain half painted. (Do you see a trend?)
3. Find a way to get the 30 year old, 300 lb chandelier down and replace it with something awesome.
4. FINISH THE KITCHEN. Please, oh, please let this happen.
5. Repaint the main floor walls. This is no east task, but totally overdue.