The weekend was amazing. Seriously amazing. It was long, warm, sunny and very chill. We had a few plans, some played out, some got cancelled – but we just rolled with it. It was truly delicious.
Speaking of awesome, here are a few other things bringing a smile to my face today:
– Morning bath time. It kicks nighttime bath time’s caboose x 100. Or even 1000. I swear it’s like a little dose of happy for all of us.
– Potty training. Ok, that’s a bit much. I actually loathe potty training. But I do love that Wes is doing his business in the potty about 50-60% of the time. No need to thank me, Landfill. Just doing my part.
– After much discussion, Dan and I are moving forward on some home renovations. Major ones. Phase 1 to begin within the next 4 weeks. A more detailed post is on the way.
– Coming to the realization that we only have about 5 weeks or so of cold weather left. I have a serious desire to be outside in the warm sun. It may be fueled by the knowledge that with spring comes a 50% less expenditure of energy when prepping the kids for outside play. Ahhh…the days of sundresses and shorts are within reach, People.
– Waking up to find out that Monday this week is actually a Tuesday, all thanks to Family Day.
– Getting word that one of my favourite people is coming to town for an entire week. I cannot wait for her arrival. I plan to hog her as much as she’ll let me.
What’s fueling your happy today?